Thursday, September 10, 2015

I like barns







                                              (Here is my palette, I thought it looked cool.)






      For this project, we were required to create a piece that emphasizes one of the elements of art. I chose the element line. I used pen and watercolor to paint a barn and a field. I picked this type of media because I was inspired by some pictures I saw on Pinterest depicting cute old houses with whimsical lines and pretty colors. I decided to paint a barn because I love barns and farms! I thought the pen would look really cool shining through, and I've used pens a lot before. I wanted to challenge myself with the water color as well, and I thought it was really fun! It represents line because of the rows of grass and the lines drawn with the pen.




No comments:

Post a Comment