Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Hi I'm Claire, and you're watching Disney Channel!





For this project, I used a picture of myself with my arm out as an action.  I photoshopped myself in with a magic glowstick wand that they used back on the original Disney Channel.  I loved Disney and always wanted to do that!  I created the Mickey ears and Disney Channel logo as separate brushes and stamped them on (first picture).  After that, I used various brushes to create the values and sparkles seen on tv (second picture).  Lastly, I used another brush to create more glowing glitter all around me to tie it all together (large picture).  I really enjoyed this and thought it was a cool idea.  Using different sparkle brushes helped make the picture look like it was glowing and being made right at that moment.  If I could change anything, I'd make a more happy and surprised face.  The one I made looks only moderately happy.  Problems were trying to get the mickey brush stamp to look 3D and getting the wand to show up.  I love Disney and Disney World, so being able to see myself doing this is like a dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment