Thursday, August 27, 2015

Apex High: Home of the C{OW}ugars


For this project, I worked with my friend Ambika to take pictures with the same background.  For each one, I moved to a different place and a different position.  Later I photoshopped each 'Claire' into one picture for an overall piece that, well, shows who I am!  The hardest part of this assignment was cropping each 'Claire' so that the old background was completely gone.  Also, I had to move them around a lot to fit them in so they looked natural.  To overcome this, I zoomed in and slowly deleted the area I did not need.  If I were to redo this project, I would've tried harder to get higher resolution pictures to avoid all of the pixels that make this a tad bit blurry.  Overall, I think it was a cool and fun project to do!




feat. Ambika.  She owns the school.

No comments:

Post a Comment