Wednesday, August 26, 2015

One Mean Meal


For this project, we followed a tutorial that showed the basics of Photoshop.  The most difficult part about this project was finding a way to make the mouth and eyes I added look like they were really a part of the pancakes.  I overcame these problems by zooming in closely and using the liquify and eraser tools.  The liquify tool was used to spread out the pancake stack and provide an open area for the mouth.  I used the eraser tool to smooth out the edges and blend them into the pancakes.  If I were to redo this project, I would have tried to come up with a more creative idea than keeping the pancakes as in the original tutorial.  I feel like a different food or subject with teeth would have been more unique, or even adding more details to bring the picture all together harmoniously.

No comments:

Post a Comment